Biochemic System of Treatment
Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schussler
The German physician Wilhelm Heinrich Schussler (born on 21st August,1821, at Zwischenahn/Oldenburg), after 15 year of homeopathic practice, became particularly interested as a capable homoeopath in the most important inorganic salts of which the human body ist composed, and in their quantitative relations1873 is considered the birth year of biochemistry. In 1874 Schussler’s first work appeared. Its title ws “An Abridged Therapy on the Basis of Physiology and Cellular Pathology”. The thesis he propounded in this work was: The inorganic substances found in blood and tissues are sufficient to cure all diseases that can be cured”. This statement ist of course true today only in very limited sense. It would be more accurate to say “…they help to cure all disease that can be cured, and in particular they help to regulate constitutional disturbances.
Schussler based his Biochemic therapeutic on the cell-activity. He started from the fact that the salts which remain after combustion from an essential part of every cell, and that any change in their proper quantitative relations will disturb normal cell function and cause disease.
The biochemic remedies were not selected according to the similarity principle of homoeopathy. They are chemically pure salts, homogeneous to the cell-minerals in human body, physiologically and chemically in close relation them. By the aid of these minerals disturbed molecular motion in the cell can be rectified, as taken for a certain period, these salts will be compensate the losses incurred during a disease. Thus the cells will recover, and will be able to overcome the disease completely.
Schussler at first made use of 12 and later of only 11 mineral substances and from them built up a comprehensive therapeutic system. Here all 12 substances are discussed, since also Calcarea sulfuric, which Schussler later abandoned, has proved its value as a therapeutic agent.
DIPLOMA IN BIO-CHEMIC MEDICINE SYSTEM, D.B.M.S.
- Minimum Qualification Madhymik / Higer Secondary or Euivalent.
- Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for admission.
- Class will be for two days in a week i.e. Saturday & Sunday.
Rules & Regulations:
- These regulation may be college the Biochemic Diploma Course DBMS. Diploma of Biochemic Medicine & System.
- The course running 2 Years Diploma Course.
- Age not less than 16 years at the time of admission.
- Admission test selection will be made according to Examination test and oral test.
- Test Examination will be conducted by the college and Final Examination will be conducted by the Central Vouncil himself. The Examination will be held one month prior to the commencement of the Final Examination.
- The Examination will consist or written, oral and practical tests each and every subject.
- Three hours will be the time schedule for Examination each papers & each subject.
- Pass marks in all subject will be 45% according to written, oral and practical tests.
- After completion of entire course the Central Council of Biochemic & Complex Homoeo Medicine with research in India will be issued a Certificate to the Candidate.
- The Diploma as well as the Certificate of Registration will be treated as valid through out the India..
- After completion of DBMS course will grant a Certificate of Registration Part “a” in favour of all successful candidate.
- The tuition fees are payable by the students with in one week of the next month. Who fail to pay the tuition fees with in specific date he will have to pay Rs. 10 as the late fine. If the students do not pay with in three month his/her name will be struck off. he may be readmit. But the student have to pay a readmission fee Rs. 100.
- The students must abide by the rules and regulation of the College.
- The student should be regular in their Class attendence.
Submission of Application:
- Application from is to be available from the office.
- Complete application form which will supply by the college authority in all respect is to be submitted to the office in due time.
- Application which is not completed will not be considered. Xerox copies of testimonials and certificate should be enclosed with the application form.
- One character certificate from Gram Prodhan / Headmaster / Gazetted officer should be enclosed with the application form..
- Three Passport size recent photos should be enclosed with application form.
- The Students are requested to follow the notice board.
- Admission fees structure will be applicable with per year during the course.